August 15, 2006

Quiche- my first trial v(^3^)v

Quichuuuu (^3^) /~

This is my first trial to make French dish, Quich...! My Dutch friend, who lives in NY, sent me special pie plate which was imported from France. I beg your advise if my original trial is something wrong, or not!

Pat the tart dough into a shallow pie plate, and heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Baked bacon, onions and some mushrooms with salt and pepper.

Beat together the eggs well and mix with milk, natmegu, baked bacon and begitables until well blended, then beat in the cheese. Carefully pour this mixture into the tart shell and bake it for about 40 minutes. ...


Well done?....but I actually forgot to bake pie shell first....so the middle of shell was not crisp /(>o<)\...Next time should be much much better of course. If I make more original French&Japanese quiche, I may add dried TOFU in it. Should be healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home